SAVAGE BABE AMBASSADOR PROGRAM
AMBASSADOR APPLICATIONS FOR JANUARY 2021 ARE NOW CLOSED. CHECK BACK IN JUNE 2021 FOR OUR NEXT APPLICATION LAUNCH!
- Applications open: December 15th, 2020
- Applications due: December 22, 2020
- Ambassadors selected & announced: January 1, 2020
Thank you for your interest in our Ambassador Program!! Weeeee! We are honored and thrilled you want to be part of something huge, and we want to give all of you a chance at working more closely with our brand and what we stand for.
Savage Babe is a motivational apparel brand which launched in mid-January of 2018. Our message caters primarily to the empowerment of women through the core fundamentals of self-love, self-care, fearlessness, hard work, alignment, supporting other women, and living a life that means true happiness for us.
If you have any questions or need clarification on anything you’ve read, please email us at: email@example.com
What is a Savage Babe Ambassador?
A Savage Babe Ambassador is an affiliated person of Savage Babe whom helps to promote Savage Babe and the brand’s message consistently through one's personal social media platforms & word of mouth.
Our ambassador program comes with:
- A 20% Off Personal Discount Code.
- A 10% Off Public Discount Code.
- 5% cash commissions for every sale that is made with your Public Discount Code or when a customer makes a purchase by shopping through your link.
- A Welcome Gift in the mail.
- Occasional free merchandise when the opportunity arises. This isn't guaranteed, but occasionally if we have extra merchandise or new merchandise sometimes we will add it into your order as a surprise.
What are the requirements of me if I was to become an ambassador?
To help us grow our message & reach more women that our message would benefit:
- Actively spread our message by posting quality posts about our brand via your Instagram page and stories with at least 4 Savage Babe-related IG posts each month.
- Create new Launch-related posts on your social platform.
- Collaboration/Giveaway-related posts.
- Helping us promote upcoming launches on your social media page.
- Attending the ambassador meet & greet video meeting.
- Promoting your discount code on your social media pages.
- When we host collaborations/giveaways, ambassadors are expected to help promote it on their social media platforms to help drive audiences over to it.
- Helping us at expos (if and when the circumstance allow - i.e. financially, time-wise, etc…).
Unfortunately, our ambassador program does not pay for travel expenses to expos and/or events, so depending on where the expo is located, and if you are an ambassador and are able to make the expo or event, we would love for you to join us our booth! There are some occasions where we will be able to offer room and board for free if you have paid your own travel expenses.
How to qualify and/or be considered to become an Ambassador?
There will be only a single round to the application process: Passing the first set of qualifications. Once you’ve applied when our applications open up and you have been emailed that you've passed, you’re in! To be considered into the program, we will be asking a series of questions:
HAVE YOU SUPPORTED SAVAGE BABE IN THE FOLLOWING WAYS:
- Are you following Savage Babe’s Instagram, Facebook, iTunes, and YouTube accounts?
- Have you made a genuine purchase from us (meaning it excludes any promotional giveaway items or gift store credit you won or received as a gift)?
- How consistently do you engage with us on social media (comment on our posts and stories and direct message, repost our posts or podcast episodes)?
- Have you mentioned or posted about our brand and message on your own account?
- Do you have a personal brand you are building and an instagram profile that demonstrates this?
- How much does your own personal brand connect with the message of women empowerment, self-development & positive personal growth?
- Is your social media account public?
- How much do you engage with your audience on your social media accounts? (i.e. do you post regularly, are you responding to most comments on your post, do you offer valuable information to your audience? Do you network with other people/ brands on social media?).
What are the benefits to becoming a Savage Babe Ambassador?
- Gaining connection to meet new & like-minded women within our community.
- The opportunity to hang out with us and help us at expos and local events (depending on your time, financials, and location).
- Opportunity to earn extra cash (5% cash commissions every time someone uses your code or shops through your ambassador link).
- Discount/promotional codes.
How long does the Ambassador Program generally last?
Is there a chance to grow from an Ambassador to an Athlete for Savage Babe?
Our Athlete Search is highly competitive and selective. You have the opportunity to apply as an athlete, but we cannot guarantee that you will get in.
What happens if I want to opt out of the Ambassador Program at some point in time?
You can opt out at anytime for any reason. There is no contract for this program. Generally we do ask that you please email and let us know that you'd like to opt out so that we know and aren't second-guessing. We do have requirements for ambassadors to follow, and if these needs aren’t met there is potential to lose your ambassadorship with us, which brings us to the following below:
Is there a possibility to be removed from the program?
Unfortunately yes and we have done so in the past. It's not ideal for us but sometimes necessary. The following points below are some reasons to be removed from the program:
- Consistent lack of engagement on your social media platforms in helping us to promote our brand & message.
- Inconsistency in helping us to support others within the Savage Babe community on IG.
- If for any other reasons we feel that you have been MIA.
Is there a possibility to renew my ambassadorship with Savage Babe after the term has ended?
Yes! If the feeling is mutual and we really feel like you’re a great fit for our brand, we will formally let you know you have been invited back to continue your ambassadorship with us through writing, at which point you will be able to decide if you would like to continue with us. Those who have been invited back into the program will not need to re-enter/ fill out another application form.
What happens after the term has ended and I don’t get a letter inviting me to renew my ambassadorship with Savage Babe?
You will be able to re-apply alongside other/new applicants if you are interested in continuing your ambassadorship with us!
Do you have any more questions about the program?
If so, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.